Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time for another Blog

A little over a year ago, I got back into playing tabletop RPGs. It'd been a while... about 4 or so years from when I moved up to Washington D.C. after leaving the military. I gamed pretty steadily while I was in the Service, but D.C. ended up being a place where I had trouble finding a gaming group.

Then I moved out to Berkeley and this town has it's own gaming store. Yeah, I know not a huge deal, but after the nearest one being an hour+ by public transportation, having one be 10-15 minutes walking distance is grand!

Anyway, I'll be using this blog to post my thoughts on the game I'm currently taking part in, the new D&D world I'm going to try to flesh out to maybe some day run a game or games in, general thoughts on details of the Eberron world (which is the setting my current group plays in), and any additional thoughts I have on other tabletop games I play (for example, I'm trying to get into Warmachine).

No comments:

Post a Comment